1. The property is rented weekly on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The secure your booking you must pay 30% of total booking price, the remaining 70% of total booking price must be payed 8 weeks before arrival.


  1. The property can accommodate a maximum of 12 persons (10 in main house and 2 in annexe) plus one infant (aged 2 or less), the party not to have more than 4 children (aged 12 or less) in total.
  2. The passport numbers of all of your party must be supplied for police registration purposes.
  3. Should your party at any time (either at check in or during the holiday) exceed any maximum, an automatic penalty of double the security deposit will be payable. Any extra guest exceeding the maximum permitted will be requested to leave the property at the owner’s discretion.


  1. You may check in between 3.00 pm and 7.00 pm, at the time supplied by you.
  2. You must guarantee a damage deposit before check-in.  It will be returned on check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused.
  3. Check-out is by 10.00 am but you may check out the previous day if you have to leave early. You must pay for all damage caused and additional services used no later than check-out.


  1. Maid service: 4 hours per day 6 days per week (except Bank Holidays) between the hours of  9.00 am to 1.00 pm. In case of renting also the annexe: maid service is from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm.
  2. Final cleaning and pool cleaning: no charge.
  3. Utilities: no charge.
  4. Weekly linen and towel change including pool towels: no charge.
  5. Telephone: there is a telephone at the property use of which is charged at cost.
  6. Wi-Fi Internet access in living area of main house and annexe.


  1. The season is from 1 June to 30 September. The staff do not supervise the swimming pool which must not be used at night.


  1. Please report any problem or difficulty or the malfunctioning of any equipment immediately to the staff so that the issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.
  2. Smoking is not permitted in the house.
  3. You must keep all windows and doors secure at night and when away from the property.
  4. Any damage to the property or its contents must be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible. Damage will be evaluated by the owner and charged accordingly.
  5. Water and electricity in Italy are precious resources. Please use them sparingly. Do not use air conditioning with the windows open and when you are not at home.
  6. Please be aware that you are in the countryside. If walking outside, be careful of the local flora and fauna.


  1. In the event that anyone in your party becomes seriously ill or needs medical assistance, please call 118 immediately and inform a staff member.


  1. The owner of the property and the staff are not responsible in any way for any personal injury incurred by anyone in your party within the property or its grounds. This includes the use of the pool.
  2. The owner is not responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ valuables or personal items. You are encouraged not to bring valuables to the property.  The owner may be able to provide safe-keeping facilities on request.